Friday, July 22, 2011

Sinful Colors Adventure Island


I bought seven of the eight Adventure Island colors from Sinful Colors. The eighth color, Easy Going, is in their permenant line and I plan to get it eventually one day. I'm sorry if I don't describe the colors well. So here are the swatches! I did one coat of polish for each swatch. (Sorry for the messy painting!)



Adventure Island--This is a yellow-green. It looks to me almost exactly like celery colored. In the pictures it looks more yellow than in real life.










Seaweed--This is a greyish-green color. This is supposedly a dupe for OPI's Stranger Tides.








Rise and Shine--This is a bright green that dries to a matte-ish finish. This color kindof reminds me of clover green.





Open Seas--This is a blue-green light torquoise color. It is supposedly a dupe for OPI's Mermaid's Tears.








Star Fish--This is a dusty pinky rose-ish color. It is supposedly a dupe for OPI's Sparrow Me The Drama.




Beautiful Girl--This is a bright, Barbie-like pink.





Verbena--This is a medium dusty bright pastel-ish purple. I think this is supposed to be a dupe for OPI's Planks A Lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment