Sunday, September 5, 2010

NYC New York Color Empire State Blue Review!

Hey Everybody! Today I am doing a review of NYC Empire State Blue nail polish. If you would like to see it on my nails go to my first Nails of the Week post (click here!). This nail polish is a turquoise/aqua like blue with green shimmer. The color reminds me of a kind of mermaid like color or fish scales. It has a somewhat liquidity consistency which is okay if you ask me. It took me three coats to get the polish completely opaque on my nails.

This is what the brush looks like:

Overall I think it is a good polish. I really liked the color and the nail polish lasted a really long time on my nails--(Four days! with no chipping and very minimum wear!)--but then I took it off to change my nail colors. I have always been a fan of NYC polishes and this one is one of my fav polishes!


Thanks for reading!



FTC: I bought the polish with my own money and all opinions are mine. I am not being paid for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment