Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pure Ice and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Swatches!

Hey Everybody! Here are some quick swatches of the four Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes that I own and one of my Pure Ice polishes I own. From thumb to pinkie: Pure Ice Kiss Me Here, (the rest are Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure) Plum's the Word, Choco-Latte, Peachy Keen, and Sheer Me Now.

Pure Ice Kiss Me Here is a medium gray color. The polish dries rather quickly but has a little bit thick consistency.

The Sally Hansen polishes were a good consistency but took longer to dry than the Pure Ice polish:
  • Plum's the Word is a mauve taupe like color.
  • Choco-Latte is a pinkish nude color.
  • Peachy Keen is a very light peachy skin tone type color.
  • Sheer Me Now has very similar coloring to Peachy Keen but is a shade or two lighter. This polish also took the longest to dry out of them all, granted this may be human error (I probably put to much on my nail).

Well that's my swatches, thanks for reading!

1 comment: